The Thirty Years War

Started by OldenBUA, 21 October 2014, 07:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldenBUA

I came across this site about the Thirty years war. It has a time line, map with clickable items for the years 1618 - 1648 and more. But I guess the most interesting bit is that it includes reproductions of contemporary copperprints with each item, and each of these can be enlarged and has a 'zoom' tool as well for a closer look.

Thirty Years War
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Techno

Very nice find.
Cheers - Phil

Subedai

Looks interesting. Bookmarked.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ithoriel

£22.49 on Steam.

Looks interesting but at that price I'll leave it a year and see if it's been reduced to something that doesn't impact so much on my little budget for lead/ paint/ brushes.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

OldenBUA

22 October 2014, 06:42:43 PM #5 Last Edit: 22 October 2014, 06:46:14 PM by OldenBUA
Quote from: Ithoriel on 22 October 2014, 11:25:44 AM
£22.49 on Steam.

Looks interesting but at that price I'll leave it a year and see if it's been reduced to something that doesn't impact so much on my little budget for lead/ paint/ brushes.

:-/

Hang on. Just noted another post on a new PC game, so it makes a bit more sense. But why here? One of those mixups that seem to occur very infrequently?
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Ithoriel

Quote from: OldenBUA on 22 October 2014, 06:42:43 PM
Hang on. Just noted another post on a new PC game, so it makes a bit more sense. But why here? One of those mixups that seem to occur very infrequently?

Pretty sure I was on the other post when I opened Reply but to be fair had both posts open so maybe finger trouble or I may have confused the forum software.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

Some people's brains have taken the referendum result hard. Very sad, och.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.