Campaign Milton Keynes 9-10 May 2015

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 15 October 2014, 04:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hi gents.
It is with relief that we can say Campaign looks like it will be back in its home venue next year.
Phew.
Well done Neil Sutherland.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 15 October 2014, 04:33:15 PM
Hi gents.
It is with relief that we can say Campaign looks like it will be back in its home venue next year.
Phew.
Well done Neil Sutherland.

8)

Can you send him over to Newbury and get Colours back on as well?!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I think Colours will be on next year, or so they said earlier in the year. Fingers crossed on this one.

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 15 October 2014, 07:07:12 PM
I think Colours will be on next year, or so they said earlier in the year. Fingers crossed on this one.

I hope so, as it was an excellent show and the 2nd biggest on our calendar.  There's all kinds of rumours knocking about on the trader circuit, but there's been nothing concrete from the Newbury guys so far.  With a big venue like the racecourse, I'd have thought they'd have to get it booked 12 months in advance, so I was expecting to have heard something by now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

If Colours is not on, I will be very sad indeed. My favourite show bar none.

Last Hussar

Will it be in Midsummer Square outside John Lewis?
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It is indeed in Middleton Hall, outside John Lewis.
Midsummer Place is where the bottom Waterstones is located! ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Hertsblue

Well, SELWG was cancelled one year on the grounds that they were going to knock the Crystal Palace Sports Centre down. As we proved last week, it continues to stand, possibly because it is a listed Heritage Site.  :P :P :P
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net