Quebec 1759

Started by Matt J, 15 October 2014, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

From 18th century Canada to Chicken Tikka Masala ... gotta love this forum :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Matt J

to bring this back on topic.

I've started work on the II and III battalions of the Royal Americans and I've commenced the Fraser Highlanders (who will be in Polish Czapka and brandishing Tawa's instead of Broadswords  :P)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Hertsblue

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 11 November 2014, 01:02:04 PM
to bring this back on topic.

I've started work on the II and III battalions of the Royal Americans and I've commenced the Fraser Highlanders (who will be in Polish Czapka and brandishing Tawa's instead of Broadswords  :P)

There's something not quite right there, but I can't put my finger on it....
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

FierceKitty

He means polished, no doubt.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

The Chicken Tikka Rangers were formed in Birmingham in 1754 to counter the growing influence of the Indians on the Colonies/Canadian Northern border. Their motto, "No more of this foreign muck for us!" spurred them on to many a victory over the snail and frog chewing foe. They were particularly good at currying favour with the Indian tribes - a topic of hot debate in the salons of Georgian England which spiced up many a dull evening. One of their most successful tactics was to form a lager (laager - a larger lager) whilst rolling out barrels to make a temporary defence. Roy Rogers said of the C T Rangers that they triggered the founding of the empire. Phew! back on topic at last.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Matt J

QuoteI've started work on the II and III battalions of the Royal Americans

and 2 and half years later I have nearly finished them!

I really need to focus more on projects  :)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep