1809 French (to take on the Austrians)

Started by Nosher, 08 October 2014, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Quote from: mollinary on 13 October 2014, 06:27:13 PM
Good luck Nosher, knock em dead!  ...on second thoughts, perhaps that might not be the best strategy!  ;) ;D

Mollinary

It does tend to lead to a dismissal and an enquiry into ones professional competence, however resus-anne has long been lifeless so I might just get away with it... ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Best of luck with the exam, Nosher. :-bd
Cheers - Phil.

Nosher

2x Brigade Command stands finished tonight

One 36 fig line unit and two skirmish detatchments to go and the 2nd Div will be complete.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Good luck, Nosher mate, good luck  8)

Looking forward to pics of these...

Nosher

2nd Division Completed.

Pics will appear soon, just trying to spend as much time as possible on painting. Hopefully tomorrow

Frank Carson

paulr

Great progress  =D>

Hope the exam prep is going as well ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

16 October 2014, 09:29:16 AM #21 Last Edit: 16 October 2014, 10:24:44 AM by Nosher
More pics on my blog here http://nosherswargames.blogspot.co.uk/

Frank Carson

Techno

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Nosher

The French Generals portrait on seeing the latest batch of Austrian Reinforcements.... MERDE!!!!!

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Now started the Light Cavalry Division.

2 Squadrons of Chasseurs, a 2 gun horse battery and a Divisional Commander. The first sqaudron is nearly done.

Frank Carson

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

First squadron complete ;)

And got my exam result today. 87%. Another step closer to becoming a grown up :)

Frank Carson

mollinary

Quote from: Nosher on 17 October 2014, 09:20:09 PM
First squadron complete ;)

And got my exam result today. 87%. Another step closer to becoming a grown up :)

Woohoo!   =D> =D> =D> m/ :-bd :-bd :-bd

Well done, mate.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!