Started by slimreidy1, 05 October 2014, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Hi, good to see you at the Donington show this weekend, and welcome to the Forum!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

slimreidy1

Quote from: toxicpixie on 05 October 2014, 11:54:17 AM
Well done the Austrians, but flicking thru your blog I sense a theme - I think you need a complete new set of dice, especially so for rolling saves and command!

Btw what figures are you using for the Italian wars, and do you have a copy of your lists? I was goin to use P&S but am more and more tempted towards Impetus!

Hi, the Italian War figures are a mix of Black Hat Miniatures 15mm renaissance range and Museum Miniatures Landsknecht range. The lists are actually from the Pike and shot rule book.

Cheers
Neil

slimreidy1

Quote from: Leon on 06 October 2014, 04:56:39 PM
Hi, good to see you at the Donington show this weekend, and welcome to the Forum!

8)

Hi Leon,

A big thanks from my Dad and myself for bringing our order the Donington, it was greatly appreciated!

:)

toxicpixie

Sorry, Neil, I meant not which army lists did you use, but what did you actually pick from said lists :)

If you still have a copy, and have time to say what they were :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

slimreidy1

Quote from: Hertsblue on 05 October 2014, 11:07:29 AM
Excellent little game, Slimreidy. Nicely painted figures. Who makes the little buildings?

Oh, and welcome to the forum. You'll get used to our little quirks if you hang around.  :)

Hi

All the buildings apart from the barn are from 'Total Battle Miniatures' from the Black Power Europe range which are sold by Pendraken. The barn is from hovels.

Cheers
Neil

slimreidy1

Quote from: toxicpixie on 08 October 2014, 06:26:52 PM
Sorry, Neil, I meant not which army lists did you use, but what did you actually pick from said lists :)

If you still have a copy, and have time to say what they were :D

No problem, I will sort the lists out  and get back to you with them, probably will have to after the weekend mind  :)

slimreidy1

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the comments on the game  :)

toxicpixie

Cheers Neil, I'm just always interested in other peoples set ups for periods I'm interested in :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

nikharwood