Show: Battleground, Stockton-on-Tees

Started by Leon, 01 October 2014, 12:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Our very own show, this year in it's brand new venue at Queens Sports Hall! 

All of the info on the games and the traders can be found here: http://www.battlegroundshow.co.uk/ and we'll need your pre-orders in to us before Sat 22nd November please!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

skywalker

Leon, Redcar Ironbeards have changed the game we were planning on doing. We are now doing a game were the Germans are in the middle of the board with the Russians attacking one side and the Allies the other. Lots of tanks, guns infantry and carnage is promised ;D

Womble67

I wish you all every success with this. I'm hoping ill be able to attend.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: skywalker on 01 October 2014, 12:28:42 PM
Leon, Redcar Ironbeards have changed the game we were planning on doing. We are now doing a game were the Germans are in the middle of the board with the Russians attacking one side and the Allies the other. Lots of tanks, guns infantry and carnage is promised ;D

No worries, can you pop me an email through to remind me, and I'll update the website.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!