1809 Austrians

Started by Nosher, 20 September 2014, 07:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Very  8), Nosher !
Are we playing spot the difference ?  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Oh, go on Techno, well worth seeing twice! :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Nosher

Quote from: Techno on 16 October 2014, 11:06:03 AM
Very  8), Nosher !
Are we playing spot the difference ?  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Me and my fat fingers.....  :-[
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Austrian Reinforcements.

Two German Line Regiments, Three Ladwehr Regiments, Two Hussar Squadrons, a Squadron of Uhlans, a Squadron of Dragoons, a Regiment of Grenzers, a Brigade Commander for the Gernadier Division..... oh and a Uhlan Cavalry attachment
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

toxicpixie

That's cracking :)

The general looks really good at a bit of range, but weirdly up close he looks like you've painted his skeleton rather than picked out the bits of his coat! That's not a criticism (the internet being a blunt medium and all...), 'cos he looks superb on the "not as big as a 28mm figure close up", and it's a technique I use myself :D

I am so tempted by 10mm Nappies after seeing these, but have so much on the go and so little cash and time :/
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Nosher

Next up the Reserve Cavalry Division of Cuirassiers.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Reserve Curassier Division Complete ;)

The 2nd Division (and final Division of the Corps) will be next up for the Hauptarmee, but it's now back to the Grognards to start on the final infantry division which I'm hoping to start at the weekend.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Blimey Nosher! Your turning them out at the moment!
:D
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Well done Nosher, great progress  :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Made a start on the 'final' Austrian Division this morning. Two line units an artillery battery and Div command/ADC's.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton