1809 Austrians

Started by Nosher, 20 September 2014, 07:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Landwehr div
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Cavalry attachments Uhlan and Cuirassiers
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Damn cool !
Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Nosher

Whilst awaiting SCW Reinforcements i have started an Hussar Brigade.

Frank Carson

getagrip

Massed ranks of well painted infantry...ahh :)

Cracking job :-bd
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Westmarcher

Belatedly catching up with this thread - very good indeed, Nosher! The speed with which you 'mobilised' this lot is bound to catch the attention of the Hofkriegsrat!

A wee question. I note that the Naps range drummers don't have cords on the drums (but other ranges do - e.g., SYW and ACW) - yet your Landwehr drummer does (or appears to at any rate). Does the sculpt include these or did you add them in some way or another?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

jambo1

Sweet indeed, the landwehr look brilliant en mase, that the way to do it!!

Nosher

Quote from: Westmarcher on 26 February 2015, 10:55:24 PM
Belatedly catching up with this thread - very good indeed, Nosher! The speed with which you 'mobilised' this lot is bound to catch the attention of the Hofkriegsrat!

A wee question. I note that the Naps range drummers don't have cords on the drums (but other ranges do - e.g., SYW and ACW) - yet your Landwehr drummer does (or appears to at any rate). Does the sculpt include these or did you add them in some way or another?

They are gracing the table today so i will have a look and let you know!

Frank Carson

WeeWars

Quote from: Westmarcher on 26 February 2015, 10:55:24 PM

Unfortunately, no, just the same basic sculpt as the others. You can see a close-up here if you click on [more] and then [more] again:

www.michaelscott.name/1809/1809blogpost109.htm

I got to paint my first 10mm drum cords here:

www.michaelscott.name/1809/1809blogpost180.htm

Cheers, Michael
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

First unit of Hussars completed. Second of six stands WIP.

Not quite as colourful as their French brethren but sublime miniatures indeed :)

Frank Carson

Nosher

A wee bit more progress made on the second unit of Hussars. Hoping to have these done by next week so I can tackle some more austrian line and grenzers.

Frank Carson

Subedai

Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!