Hunters???

Started by Maenoferren, 27 July 2010, 10:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Hi,
I Am doing a 10mm dinosaur hunting game set in 1936 and am after hunter types....I was thinking boers(especially ones without beards) might be suitablle as the hunters as they have the slouch hats etc anybody got any other bright ideas....
A darkest Africa range would be good, hint hint
Cheers
Steve
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

BW3 and BW4 should be fine, which would give you advancing, firing, prone all in slouch hats.  I think there's a kneeling firing figure as well, in BW24.  I'd have to check about the slouch hat though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Maenoferren

Cheers  ;D

out of interest what pack size do they come in?

Leon

They're in packs of 30 for £3 (which will be £3.25 on Sunday!)

We could do smaller packs if you wanted them?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Maenoferren

How best to do this then? see very keen  ;D