Russian WW2 Factory Workers Militia figures

Started by randynovotny, 07 July 2010, 12:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randynovotny

Hi,  I'm looking to do a Stalingrad factory scenario that features both regular Russian infantry and workers militia and was wondering if the militia wouldn't probably be in civilian clothes. Would any of the Spanish Civil War figures work for this militia? ;D

republic of tolworth

Always looking for civilian types for 30s stuff. good for British civil war and many others ;)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

randynovotny

Leon

21 July 2010, 06:45:54 PM #4 Last Edit: 22 July 2010, 01:22:27 AM by Leon
Here's some pics of figures that Nik did for us!

One of the Militia groups:

And some of the Guardia Asalto:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Those look lovely...clearly painted by someone with talent and virility, integrity and passion  :P

Oh - hang on, no they're not...I recognise my table ;D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 21 July 2010, 11:53:30 PM
Those look lovely...clearly painted by someone with talent and virility, integrity and passion  :P

Oh - hang on, no they're not...I recognise my table ;D

:-X

I was gonna take some pics, then remembered I had these shots saved on the computer.  Credit where credit's due!

Doug

Yes I have already used some of the SCW for French resistance figures, although I do not game SCW the figures are very useful for WW2