August 2014

Started by Leman, 06 August 2014, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

June releases go nnnngh, July releases go nnngh, August releases go BANG!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

Not one interesting release since that Hadendowah camel-rider. Which was some time ago.  :'(
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 06 August 2014, 01:06:52 PM
Not one interesting release since that Hadendowah camel-rider. Which was some time ago.  :'(

Bit subtle for you FK.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Womble67

To be honest I don't check what's new anymore since the monthly releases were stopped. it was such a buzz waiting for the monthly release

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

It was a shame we had to drop the regular monthly releases, but having that constant deadline was becoming more difficult to hit each month, especially with the amount of contract work we've had recently.  Hopefully we'll be able to pick up a second mould machine soon, which should allow us to return to a more regular release schedule sometime early next year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

However you do it, you're a sunbeam in our gloomy lives. :)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

I hadn't realised that it was no longer possible to do the monthly releases thread.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fsn

I'd still like to see the HaT style "This is where we're up to".

Whets the appetite, and forestalls all those "where are the LoA draft oxen with a slight limp?", "When can we see the LoA grenadiers looking uncertain?" and "any news on the LoA disco ball and DJ?".

I'm sure that we, the curly hairs lodged in the Pendraken dentures, would appreciate the one stop shop for all our moaning and whinging.

By the way, any news of the Korean War stuff?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Those butterfly wings will start a hurricane.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021