Next Nik Batrep

Started by nikharwood, 24 July 2010, 11:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood

In an absolutely shocking display of ignore-the-voter-democracy I've unilaterally / fascistically decided that I'm, in fact, not going to go with SCW - mainly because this is what myself, Kiwidave & SteveJ (along with Gun-Pit Paul - he's not on this forum I don't think but that's OK cos he's an ex-squaddie, swears a lot & loves 6mm - but we forgive him  ;)) are putting on at Colours in September...

...so what I've actually done is to prepare a nice little scrap: what we've got (on a smallish table) is German SS sleeping in a farm about to get a surprise courtesy of some D-Day US Paras - again, I'll have to get the camera sorted before I can fight it though...but to be honest it's about-bloody-time those US Paras got into action!

Hoping to bung dice at this one tomorrow / Saturday- by which time I'm sure I'll have the camera sorted too..! Watch for the batrep  8)

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

sixsideddice

Mooooore batreps..... more batreps.... we need moooooore   8)

pleeeeease  :D

Six  <--- ever hopeful

nikharwood

The hold-up on the US Para v SS one is that half of the terrain went to Colours for the SCW game & I've not managed to pick it up from Gun-Pit Paul yet! I'll either have to delay until I can do that, or rearrange the landscape! [or, of course, fight something else entirely  :-\]