Next Nik Batrep

Started by nikharwood, 24 July 2010, 11:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 31 July 2010, 09:43:42 PM
Blimey - 451 members & 20 have voted...

I think a lot of people don't check the Batreps board much!  Could maybe do with putting something in the General Discussion area as well next time.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 31 July 2010, 10:40:03 PM
I think a lot of people don't check the Batreps board much!  Could maybe do with putting something in the General Discussion area as well next time.

What's the matter with them? Call themselves wargamers & don't check the Batreps section??!

Hell's teeth  :o ;) ;D 8) :P

Leon

I'll stick something in the August Newsletter I think. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Coolio - but for now, looks like SCW.

OK - give me a couple days to fight out a Modern British Civil War [10mm, some Pendraken, mostly MF & Dragon etc] and then I'll get a nice SCW scrap set-up  8)

nikharwood

Right - managed to get my Modern British Civil War [c1987] fought out yesterday - batrep in progress...

This means I can get my SCW batrep set up at some point this week... 8)

nikharwood

Modern British Civil War batrep is now up on my wiki - here: http://nikharwood.pbworks.com/CWC-British-Civil-War:-Contact!

I'll get the SCW scrap set up in the next couple of days...

Maenoferren

voted here, but wasted it as I am the only one in my choice :o
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood

Don't panic - I'll do all of them at some point  ;D

It'd be nice to see some other folks posting theirs though...surely I'm not the only one actually playing with his toys am I??!  :o ;D

Maenoferren

As soon as I get my dino stuff and Pendraken minis painted etc i| promise to do one hows that! got a film to make here ;D

nikharwood

Good man [assumption] - what're you filming then? Can you tell...?

Maenoferren

My BONG 8th wonder of the world film.....lol ;D

nikharwood

Cool - who've you cast as the totty-interest then?  :P 8)

Leon

We've got some Helpless Maidens in the Fantasy range, handily tied to stakes and rocks...

:P

Maenoferren

Has my order left yet, if not they sound interesting, foor purely filmographic reasons obvioulsy ;D.... any female civilians that would fit in pre tied upness?

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 04 August 2010, 11:19:47 AM
Has my order left yet, if not they sound interesting, foor purely filmographic reasons obvioulsy ;D.... any female civilians that would fit in pre tied upness?

I haven't got to your order yet, so I'll pop a sample of them in for you.