Next Nik Batrep

Started by nikharwood, 24 July 2010, 11:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

24 July 2010, 11:42:18 PM Last Edit: 25 July 2010, 12:10:39 AM by nikharwood
Right - what would you like to see for my next batrep here?  Let me know...I'll run this poll for a week & then go with the majority vote [I'm such a crowd-pleaser  ;);D

Oh - and it'd be good to see more batreps with your Pendraken armies too BTW!

Stuart

SCW, as I have some on order and will be using BKC!

Steve J

Hi Stuart,
Nik, Kiwidave and myself will be putting on a demo game of SCW at Colours in September if you can make it. Fingers crossed it should look good and be fun to play.
Steve J.

lentulus

How about Aliens vs NWE Germans?

nikharwood

25 July 2010, 12:54:54 PM #4 Last Edit: 25 July 2010, 12:57:01 PM by nikharwood
Quote from: lentulus on 25 July 2010, 11:47:46 AM
How about Aliens vs NWE Germans?

That's not fair on the Aliens  ;D

I should note here:
SCW / WW2 would be using BKCII
Moderns = Cold War Commander
Sci-fi = Future War Commander
ECW = RenaissanceMaster
Napoleonics / ACW = Black Powder

Stuart

Quote from: Steve J on 25 July 2010, 11:24:37 AM
Hi Stuart,
Nik, Kiwidave and myself will be putting on a demo game of SCW at Colours in September if you can make it. Fingers crossed it should look good and be fun to play.
Steve J.
Cool, I'm trying to place where Colours is, is that the one at Newbury Racecourse?

Steve J

jchaos79

Some modern soviets could be great !

nikharwood

More votes please folks - this is looking very undecided  :-\

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

OldenBUA

Seems like the one sample in the BKC II rulebook wasn't enough! We want more SCW! With T26's please!  :P
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

Quote from: OldenBUA on 29 July 2010, 11:51:36 AM
Seems like the one sample in the BKC II rulebook wasn't enough! We want more SCW! With T26's please!  :P

We'll be releasing the 1933 model of the T26 next month, for the SCW.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 29 July 2010, 07:24:33 PM
We'll be releasing the 1933 model of the T26 next month, for the SCW.

Hmm...can see some of those being needed for the Colours SCW game  8)

I'll run this poll until Saturday night: I still need to fight what I've got set up at moment [Modern British Civil War c1987] & then I'll get to this - whatever wins  ;D

nikharwood

31 July 2010, 08:28:07 PM #13 Last Edit: 31 July 2010, 09:44:09 PM by nikharwood
Right folks - any last minute votes? I'm going to close the poll at midnight GMT - so you've got 3.5 hrs to vote  ;D

nikharwood

Blimey - 451 members & 20 have voted...

Come on - even if your favourite's not here, feel free to give an opinion!  8)