Custom Scenics

Started by chalkie, 08 July 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalkie

Hi All ,
         Just to let you know that Iam back making wargame terrain after a long illness. Cant wait to get cracking so if you want anything drop me a line at whitehalifax@sky.com .

Cheers,

Paul .

FierceKitty

Posting here since it may be of general interest - could you do an obelisk, c. 4"-3" high in resin or wood, with inscriptions? I'll be going early ancients one of these days, and the fantasy freaks might fancy it too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

chalkie

Hi , I have done plain ones before but out of Herculite plaster and clay if thats any good ? what kind of inscriptions ?

Paul .

FierceKitty

Hieroglyphics saying "Nefertiti's for the best falafels in the Lower Kingdom" and "Sherden go home", I suppose.

chalkie

:D I think I could do some kind of Egyptian Inscription .... not sure what it would say like....lol what scale is it for ?

FierceKitty

My figures are 10mm, but I normally go for 6mm terrain to keep the ground scale more suitable. As I say, about 3" - 4" high would be about right. (That's "aboot", if you're Canadian).

chalkie

Ok I will knock one up if you like and I will show you see if you want it ok.

FierceKitty

Don't rush! This was an inquiry. I haven't got immediate plans for this - it'll be a few months in the future at the earliest.

chalkie

:) k mate  no problem.

chalkie

This is my first item for sale since Ive started back making things. A fantasy building on a crag sided hill with defensive stakes . Made is slightly larger than 10mm for the larger races in fantasy.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner