Started by big_paul182, 23 July 2010, 10:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_paul182

ECW
23 July 2010, 10:32:25 PM Last Edit: 23 July 2010, 10:43:03 PM by big_paul182
Can you add this to list of things to do....lol

Puritan Preacher
A Master Gunner
Marksman (the one from warlord games is a nice fig)
More Command figs....Foot/Mtd
Assault party,with Grenade,swords and Pistol
Engineers
Command for your Cuirrasiers
Scottish Frame Gun

Paul
Brisbane/Qld/Oz

jchaos79

a Puritan preacher, would be very original. I like the idea

Leon

Cheers for those Paul.   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

The preacher would be an irresistable figure for the baggage train. What about a couple of Royalist "roaring boys" drinking at a table, possibly with wenches on their knees?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: big_paul182 on 23 July 2010, 10:32:25 PM
Puritan Preacher

Quote from: jchaos79 on 23 July 2010, 11:28:47 PM
a Puritan preacher, would be very original. I like the idea

Quote from: FierceKitty on 24 July 2010, 06:46:05 AM
The preacher would be an irresistable figure

Like this one?! (apologies for the bad pic, I had to stand in the garden to get enough light!)

We got it sent last month, but hadn't decided what to do with it yet!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Nice...Gangs of New York in 10mm anyone??!!  8)

jchaos79

That is a great and nice figure that I am sure I will buy it, but seems to me more to XIX centry (gaslight or something victorian).

When I thouht in the puritan preacher I was thinking in something like

http://www.apuritansmind.com/images/APMPuritans/PastoralOfficePuritan.jpg

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID8947/images/witchfinder.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUEdTwQqeI

Matthew Hopkins The witch finder General :)

privateer

I would like to put in a vote for all the pikemen to come without a molded on pike option.

SV52

Preachers please (hatless with prominent neck-cloths), they'll do nicely for Covenanters in the new LoA range. 
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: SV52 on 09 September 2010, 12:39:21 PM
Preachers please (hatless with prominent neck-cloths), they'll do nicely for Covenanters in the new LoA range. 

We've got a preacher, but we're not sure to put it in yet.

Ben Waterhouse

I would like all pike units to at least have the option of no pike (if you see what I mean) Also for other pikeish troops in other eras.

Leon

No pikes is doable, we'd just have to sit and drill them all out, and then remould them.  Not really something we'd be looking to do in the near-future, but I'll bear it in mind.

big_paul182

Scottish Frame Guns,Please :'(

Paul

Brisbane/Qld?Oz