What should I do this weekend?!

Started by Leon, 23 July 2010, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megamatman

:D

Even the bloody Dog is getting in on the act!

Megamatman

nikharwood

With all those options, that's US$20 well-spent IMHO  8)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 24 July 2010, 10:54:07 PM
So how's the naked work / DVD megathon going?

Someone's leaked a pic of you though - are you aware?

That's not far off, but I've got a laptop...

And no nipple piercing.

;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Well, I watched 'Two Towers' last night, which came in at a whopping 3 1/2 hours!  I hadn't noticed the extra scenes much in the first one, but this one has loads more, lots of interesting explanation type scenes.  And the wiping out of all the Orcs/UrukHai at the end by the trees!

Might try and get through the last one tonight!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Good man - you'll definitely enjoy RotK  8)

Leon

Well I watched Return of the King tonight, and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It's been a couple of years since I've watched the films, and I've never seen the extended versions before, so I was surprised just how many extra scenes there were in it.  Good stuff!

So, that's my weekend over.  I did some Pendraken work, and watched the LOTR boxset, so didn't do too bad.  I'll be asking for everyones input for my next free weekend, which I've pencilled in for 2012.

8)

nikharwood

Good man - have you remembered to put your clothes back on? - you might have to go to the Post Office or something... ;D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 26 July 2010, 08:16:23 AM
Good man - have you remembered to put your clothes back on?

:o

I thought it was a bit drafty...

:P