Show: World Wargames, Donington

Started by Leon, 30 June 2014, 02:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Excellent 2-day event at the Castle Donington Enhibition Centre at Donington Park.  For more info on this show, head over to the Derby Wargamers website: http://www.worldwargames.co.uk/

We'll need any pre-orders for this one in to us before Sat 27th September please.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I am amassing a large order for you.

Any Picts perchance? ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 30 August 2014, 10:45:45 AM
Any Picts perchance? ;)

The best answer would be 'I'm not sure...'  :-[  I need to check over the master castings and get them prepped for production moulds, plus don't I need to send one of them back to Phil for conversion?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Phil's cutting out the middleman and is making a standard from scratch! ;)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Subedai

I went the first year it was at Donnington and didn't enjoy it all. Bit like Excel but with the periodically added sound effects of the race cars. I know why they moved from the Uni but I've still got a soft spot for that place. Anyway, it's too far for me nowadays. From Brum it wasn't too bad but now, being an extra 167 miles further south and not being able to drive, it hasn't become any easier.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Can give you a lift from the M1 corridor...

Subedai

I live in Kent but thanks for the offer. (...Although if you include the M25 and M20, you are on.)  :)
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

So, who will be there?
I'm playing Flames...

conster

im going need to watch the fow played by people who know what they are doing not to sure me and my mate do things :-\ right

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leman

I'll be there and may be wearing a Lance and Longbow polo if it arrives in time.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

But I am using a silly army for a silly set of rules! ;)

Womble67

I'll also be attending, in fact I'm really looking forward to it.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!