Show: World Wargames, Donington

Started by Leon, 30 June 2014, 02:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Van's packed, last show order cast up, and we'll be on the road for midday tomorrow.  Hope to see some of you there!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 03 October 2014, 01:36:33 AM
Van's packed, last show order cast up, and we'll be on the road for midday tomorrow.  Hope to see some of you there!

8)

Good to see you got an early night before the long drive and busy weekend  ;) ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 03 October 2014, 05:19:48 AM
Good to see you got an early night before the long drive and busy weekend  ;) ;D

:D

Got to bed about 6am, Dave picked me up at 11:30am.  I don't get much sleep on show weekends!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!