Gaming in the Garden

Started by lentulus, 20 July 2010, 06:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lentulus

Not a lot of pictures of figures, but still a great place to game on a hot, sunny day.

Yes, I am the hairless bloke with the scowl.

http://gameofmonth.blogspot.com/2010/07/hazards-of-black-powder-in-garden.html

nikharwood

Excellent - you can't beat gaming outdoors  8)

Nice scowl too BTW  ;)

lentulus

21 July 2010, 04:28:02 AM #2 Last Edit: 21 July 2010, 04:32:52 AM by lentulus
Black Powder (using cm) and 10mm are a great combination - there are a nearly 400 figures on that table, which is 4x5 foot tops.  We still had flanks and the game finished in less than 3 hours.

Re The Scowl.  My wife and kids call it The Howie Scowl.  My elder son once (when he was about eight) recognized a picture of my great-grandfather in a picture at a museum because of that scowl.  My father had it, and my younger son has inherited it as well.

Leon

Where's the hair gone?!  You're hairy on your Facebook photo...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lentulus

Quote from: Leon on 21 July 2010, 05:00:43 AM
Where's the hair gone?!  You're hairy on your Facebook photo...
This is way easier than scheduling trips to the barber.  You also note that I am far grayerin my facebook photo.

Leon

Quote from: lentulus on 21 July 2010, 12:28:04 PM
This is way easier than scheduling trips to the barber.

True, I haven't been to the barber for nearly 10 years now.  Just bought myself some clippers instead!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!