WWII 1946

Started by soheitb, 25 May 2014, 05:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soheitb

Hello there! a few days ago I stumbled upon an old anime called konpeki no kantai (deep blue fleet) its a uchronia. And although it struck me a bit to much on the nationalistic side, and amore than a few of blunders, like Germany having next to no military prowess what so ever. it did however gave a an appetite for all things WWII 1946, like panzer of the sort of e-79, e-100, t44-85, aircraft like me 509, ar234, p 1099, kikka, shinden, fugaku.

Any chance you're, or will be working o something like it???

Leon

We are working on a range like this, with a load of walkers, infantry and post-war vehicles.  It's coming on slower than we hoped, but we'll hopefully have something ready by the end of the year I'd think.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Does this mean we're likely to see useful real stuff, like a Comet, M4A3E8, M24, M26/46, M47 or M40 GMC1 as well as the made-up stuff?

Cheers, Martyn

1 Apologies if any of these now exist - I've been out of the loop for a while.

Wulf

Or a Conqueror...  8)

Last Hussar

Quote from: Wulf on 26 May 2014, 03:25:55 PM
Or a Conqueror...  8)

Don't start, or you can go and sit on the naughty step with FSN
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Last Hussar on 26 May 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Don't start, or you can go and sit on the naughty step with FSN

Why - Conqueror, NOW.......

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

I have fizzy pop hidden by the naughty step, and some Commando comics. It's not so bad.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mart678

Comet on the Table so is the Conqueror, Comet will be finished soon The M24 has been delivered

martin

OldenBUA

It's been asked before, but any chance of a M4A3E8? If anything, it will do quite well in mid fifties U.S. Army vs giant dinosaur stomping on a citiy games. They also make good targets for aliens in flying saucers using heatrays. They might even have some other uses.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Wulf

Quote from: mart678 on 26 May 2014, 08:52:04 PM
Comet on the Table so is the Conqueror...
Strong table...

Turret for the easy 8 exists, just need the hull, or hulls. Then have another vehicle for Arab/Israeli, and Korea.

Walkers - don't bother. The US army tested these, less mobile than 2wd vehicles, more complex than tracked, ie they didn't work .

IanS

Steeleye

Walkers.

As they tend to be taller than conventional vehicles they make easy targets...

'Sabot, dot one, walker on!"

'Dot one on!'

"FIRE!'

'Firing NOW!'

'Next target left, FIRE!'

mart678

Also when the Conqueror hull is finished add a Centurion Turret you have a Caernarvon?

Martin

FierceKitty

Quote from: fsn on 26 May 2014, 07:10:17 PM
I have fizzy pop hidden by the naughty step, and some Commando comics. It's not so bad.

Happy memories. Our Latin teacher rewarded us with fizzy pops if we got full marks in the weekly vocab test. :)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Get 'im sacked now.........

IanS