Show: Claymore, Edinburgh

Started by Leon, 22 May 2014, 02:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

This is a cracking show held in the Granton Campus of Edinburgh College on Saturday 2nd August.  We'll need any pre-orders in to us before 26th July please, and more info on the show can be found on the SESWC website: http://seswc.co.uk/2014/02/claymore-2014/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

seano1815

Oh dear nearly another year over, and still haven't painted up the order you took up for me, or the army pack I bought from you Leon  ;D but it is a great friendly show, I have been the last few years but the lads from Tyneside wargame club have been going since they had their first show at another venue. What better good company, good game, spend some lolly, and even time for beer :P
All the best
Sean

Ric

I think I'll go to this again, it was good fun last year!

Ithoriel

Providing I'm not hoiked into hospital at the wrong moment I plan to be there and to drag my son, nephew and cousin along again too!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Quote from: Ithoriel on 23 May 2014, 04:20:12 PM
Providing I'm not hoiked into hospital at the wrong moment I plan to be there and to drag my son, nephew and cousin along again too!

Trust that's something relatively 'routine' you're waiting for 'I'....Whatever it is...Very best wishes !
Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Hope to see some of you at Claymore later today! I'll be the tubby old beardy in the Assassin's Creed t-shirt!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave Fielder

What's gonna happen next year? It'll be in Foreign hands by then.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

WeeWars

And forget pounds, it'll cost two-and-a-half smackeroonies to get in.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roy

Passports needed to go to the show, when travelling up from England.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

mollinary

Fortunately, the queue at customs going north will be tiny.   Getting back might be a different matter - remember Doctor Johnson!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

Why are they using that picture of the Northern Line on Monday morning to advertise a wargames convention? No, come to think of it, they're not heavily enough armed to be on a tube train.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

I think that's a picture of the scrimmage around the Bring & Buy :)

Hertsblue

Ah, yes, there's that barn-door of a fellow with the rucksack that always blocks me out whenever I see something interesting. :( :( :(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

Quote from: Hertsblue on 18 September 2014, 04:33:05 PM
Ah, yes, there's that barn-door of a fellow with the rucksack that always blocks me out whenever I see something interesting. :( :( :(

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Oops! That's probably me :)