It's been far too long!

Started by Germy, 04 October 2023, 08:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germy

I cannot believe I haven't posted here for so long!
Well I've finally restored my website and I'm slowly adding my pages on sculpting miniatures.

Today I've just uploaded my article on how I made the dungeon, it's probably the most complete history of the original sculpt.

Those interested can find it here https://germy.co.uk/sculpting/10mm-fantasy-dungeon/

I hear on the grapevine that there are some new dungeon things on the way, I look forward to seeing those  8)

Germy

Corso

Nice to see the origins

Looking forward to the re-release too
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Raider4

04 October 2023, 09:52:30 PM #2 Last Edit: 04 October 2023, 09:58:16 PM by Raider4
Welcome back. Glad to see you're putting your old downloads back up. Your 28mm buildings were probably the first bit of papercraft I ever built.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Just seen this over on LAF!

Great article, and I hadn't realised the whole of the dungeon range was your work (I knew the monsters were). 

It's a great 'boxed set' style project to have created- and I've really enjoyed painting and playing with my dungeon set.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Germy

Quote from: fred. on 04 October 2023, 10:39:57 PMJust seen this over on LAF!

Great article, and I hadn't realised the whole of the dungeon range was your work (I knew the monsters were).

It's a great 'boxed set' style project to have created- and I've really enjoyed painting and playing with my dungeon set.

Well I started with the monsters, didn't do all of them. Leon had a competition after my initial creations inviting others to have a go and the winners also got cast up, so some of the range came from that.
It was actually Dave's idea that I create the dungeon. I'd never made anything like it before and it gave me a few challenges. Shame I couldn't find my original sketched layout to test how the pieces would go together.
Making the furniture was fun though, had a blast making the wizards tome and tables complete with crockery  :)

Glad you've had fun with it.

Corso

Your work inspired my dungeon crafts

Germy

Excellent, I do like those weapon racks.

Corso

Quote from: Germy on 06 October 2023, 08:38:09 AMExcellent, I do like those weapon racks.

Thanks, I make them out of coffee stirrers