DN46 Flying Snake

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 17 May 2014, 10:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Quote from: mad lemmey on 16 June 2019, 08:29:15 PM
Two more packs added to make them up to a warband base, and ultimately might be the start of a Lizardman army!

Typical wargamer "I've got these figures and don't know what to do with them, so I'll build a whole new army to put them in!"  ;D
Look good, Will!

Techno

Yep...

Looking good, Will !  :)

Cheers - Phil

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 16 June 2019, 08:29:15 PM
Two more packs added to make them up to a warband base, and ultimately might be the start of a Lizardman army!

Painted up they are strangely alluring - I now feel the need to add a pack my dungeon denizens...  8-}
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You only get two in a pack.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

fred.

They've come out nicely, I like the way you have picked out the details on their backs.

I did mine in green and orange.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Big Insect

more like flying caterpillars IMHO but very nice indeed
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Mark you do tend to think different to all the rest of us !!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Raider4

Quote from: Big Insect on 18 June 2019, 09:59:39 AM
more like flying caterpillars IMHO but very nice indeed

Heh, I thought they were odd-looking moths (but then I have recently watched Silence of the Lambs . . .).

Big Insect

Ian ... thinking differently is what keeps me sane  :d :d :d :d :d  :D :'(
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Quote from: Big Insect on 19 June 2019, 10:04:37 AM
Ian ... thinking differently is what keeps me sane  :d :d :d :d :d  :D :'(

You had a medical opinion ??
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Quote from: Raider4 on 18 June 2019, 02:19:12 PM
Heh, I thought they were odd-looking moths (but then I have recently watched Silence of the Lambs . . .).

I'd buy good Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins figures.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Elliesdad

Dn46 Flying Snake?

Perhaps it's 'cause I'm knocking on a bit (I suspect that describes many wargamers, to be honest) but my first thought was "Is it a WW2 German Dornier aircraft?"

Of course, I subsequently realised that would have meant it was a "Do 46" but I thought, well maybe it was one of those late war weird/wacky aircraft the Jerries came up with. In my defence Dornier did make the Flying Pencil (Do 17).

Cheers,

Geoff

d_Guy

Particularly stunning when you make your pics full screen and the listen to this:
Sleep with clean hands ...

d_Guy

Sleep with clean hands ...