'First Look' pictures of the new Napoleonic British!

Started by Leon, 16 February 2014, 11:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

After many months (or years for some!) we've now got the first lot of sculpts through for our new Napoleonic British.  With the Waterloo anniversary coming up soon, we'll be concentrating on getting everything done for that period, so the Brits will be accompanied by some later French additions as well.  We've increased the designers budget to try and get these done quicker, so we're hoping to have a decent sized batch for release sometime before the summer.

Command:

Centre Company:

Flank Company:

Light Infantry:

We really hope you like these, and we'll be putting more pics up as soon as the next lot arrives!

EDIT:

More masters pics!

Light infantry command:

Rifles:

Highlanders:

Highlander Command:

Household Cavalry:

Dragoons:

Scots Greys:

Light Dragoons:

EDIT: More masters!

Foot artillery crew:

Horse artillery crew:

Hussars:

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Most excellent - not that I need any more Napoleonics, of course... ;)

Hoagie

quasar42

Nosher

Which reminds me, I still have two boxes full of Austrians and French sat waiting inspiration in my to do pile... seeing as I haven't painted a single thing since October I am guessing that these will still be in their native form this time next decade
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

Very, very nice. Sadly, about thirty years too late.  :'(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

fsn

A question. Will the pack be a mix of these poses or will we get "advancing" etc? I'm hoping you will follow current practice and not mix.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 17 February 2014, 12:42:38 PM
A question. Will the pack be a mix of these poses or will we get "advancing" etc? I'm hoping you will follow current practice and not mix.

The pack compositions will stay the same as we progress through all the Naps ranges, so no worries there.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

Leon, will you being the Spanish and Portuguese at some point?
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 17 February 2014, 01:07:41 PM
Leon, will you being the Spanish and Portuguese at some point?

Yep, they're definitely on the list to be done, but we won't be getting to them for a while yet.  We'll need to get the bulk of the Waterloo stuff done first, so Brits, Prussians and more French. 

Rob

Quote from: Leon on 17 February 2014, 01:18:22 PM
Yep, they're definitely on the list to be done, but we won't be getting to them for a while yet.  We'll need to get the bulk of the Waterloo stuff done first, so Brits, Prussians and more French. 

You are a tease.  :o
Prussians and more French?  8)
Spill the beans, what have you got planned? :)

Are any Nassau, Dutch/Belgian or Brunswick troops planned?

The figures shown do look excelent.  :) :)

Cheers, Rob

Wulf

Aw, the little drummer boy grew up... :)

(The Brit drummer in the Peninsular set is most definitely a BOY, being barely shoulder height...)

Nav

I can't even hold back the anxiety flowing through my body

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I can see my 15/18mm getting replaced sharpish! Fantastic!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner