Falklands for 2013

Started by UZero, 01 January 2013, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UZero

My first project I intend to complete in 2013 is the Top Malo scenario in Force On Force.

First up are my British.

Think I need to double check my focus and exposure on these, the background should be white  :-w

Any feedback much appreciated.

Regards

Martin

Techno

Hah !!
I thought you were hinting that you couldn't paint very well Martin. ;) Fibber !! ;D ;D
Excellent job ! :-bd =D>

I'd cheat on the exposure if I were you....(that's 'cos I'm lazy. :D)
Just tweak the white or blackpoint on your photos until they come out the way you want.
Works for me.....Most times. ;)

Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

Good job, Martin. Particularly like the basing.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Steve J

Very nicely done that man 8).

nikharwood

Maenoferren

not a period I am interested in :-[ , but very nice all the same :-bd =D> :-bd =D>
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

UZero

Thanks for the feedback.  :)

I've completed the Argentine Commando's and I'm now working on the Panhards - although these aren't for the Top Malo scenario.

Here is one of the Panhards, really like these will probably get some more and paint them up as UN Peace Keepers.

Just a quick wash, a highlight or two and basing and these should be done.  :D

Regards

Martin

nikharwood

Techno

Excellent ! 8)
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner