Scale Creep?

Started by SV52, 10 December 2011, 01:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

Put the big ones at the back, nobody will notice. ;)

ER12 and REC1 Demilancers

REC4 English Border Horse
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

fred.

Nicely done.

The 28mm ones look much more than 3x the size of the proper ones.  8)

I didn't realise PD had such a large range of 28mm - they could do with their own website to promote them, along with the 15mm figures.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

SV52

Yeah, the 28s certainly warrant the title 'heroic'.  Sales I think move at glacial speed, getting photos on the site might help.  I've got a couple of the Irish ones as well; they are nice but I would like to see the complete range.
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: fred12df on 10 December 2011, 05:07:26 PM
I didn't realise PD had such a large range of 28mm - they could do with their own website to promote them, along with the 15mm figures.

With us being known for 10mm, they certainly get lost in the catalogue.  The 15's are coming over to Minibits with me, so they'll be taken off the Pendraken site soon, and I do want to do something with the 28's as well.  Just not quite sure what yet....  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Leon on 10 December 2011, 05:24:12 PM
I do want to do something with the 28's as well.  Just not quite sure what yet....  :-\

Melt them all down into more 10s....  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Raider4

Quote from: fred12df on 10 December 2011, 05:07:26 PM
I didn't realise PD had such a large range of 28mm

??? Blimey. I didn't realise Pendraken even did 28mm!  :o

To the OP, they look very good. Most impressive.

Cheers, Martyn
--

rexhurley

Quote from: Leon on 10 December 2011, 05:24:12 PM
With us being known for 10mm, they certainly get lost in the catalogue.  The 15's are coming over to Minibits with me, so they'll be taken off the Pendraken site soon, and I do want to do something with the 28's as well.  Just not quite sure what yet....  :-\

bah 28's who needs em ban them!!