'First Look' Napoleonic Austrians!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2011, 02:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.S.

excellent,can't wait to see the mounted guys  8)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Blaker

Very cool looking Austrians - now we need to see the Cavalry figures  :D

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Any update when we might be seeing more Napoleonic codes released? 

I imagine any Austrian cavalry will be early next year?  I know from talking to Leon at Warfare that both sides' artillery is likely to be early next year.

I'm plotting to get some sample packs for painting over Christmas for units at 1:20 and dip into brigade level games.   

I would feel like starting off with something like Major Scheibler's llittle command in mid April 1809 which had the II battalion of IR.14 Klebek, 2 squadrons of his Chevauleger Regiment.6 Rosenberg, two companies of St Georger Grenz (Grz-Rgt.6) and - at least at one point - a squadron of Hussar Regiment.7 Liechtenstein).  Of course this would require Chevaulegers and Hussars ...

Regards

Edward

Leon

This month's batch from the designer was the artillery crew, and a command group, so next month should in theory be the cavalry.  Release-wise, it'll be Jan or Feb for the next lot I'd think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Also in this months batch were the artillery crews for the Napoleonic Austrians, along with the High Command.

Artillery crew:

Archduke Charles, with a mounted General-Adjutant and a staff officer:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Looking good.  Not sure I'll ever put Charles on a table though :-)

Regards

Edward

Le Manchou

Nice, is their another pack of Austrian generals planned and what about the french high command?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

nikharwood

Leon

This month we're moving into the Austrian cavalry, with the Hussars the first off the production line.  We'll be adding more horse-y types next month, and then hopefully some artillery not far behind!

Austrian Hussars:

8)

Blaker

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum

GordonY

Finally, must order a unit or two come January.  :) :) :)

wonderer18

Really nice , looking forward to the rest .

Stuart

GordonY

So when are these gonna be available to order????

Gordon

Jagger

Boy, I am really getting the itch for some Napoleonics.    I was looking for a thread for "first look" Napoleonic French and can't find one.  Is there one?