TB Line Middle Age Eastern Europe now available!

Started by Leon, 05 October 2018, 08:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

05 October 2018, 08:49:15 PM Last Edit: 05 October 2018, 08:54:37 PM by Leon
We've got the next set of TB Line moulds completed so the Eastern European codes are now available again!

This range has 7 codes covering mounted command, cavalry and infantry with a nice mix of sculpts in each.  We've also come across some extra master sculpts while making these new moulds, so both the 'Heavy knights with lance' and 'Armed peasants' have got an extra pose which might not have been available previously.  The horses and riders are separate castings, usually rider + horse, but the light cavalry have got the legs moulded onto the horse with separate upper torso castings.

As with the previous release, these figures match up very well to our own.  We've not made any changes to the sculpts but they have been cleaned up for the new moulds and are much crisper castings.

TB Line
Middle Age Eastern Europe - https://pendraken.co.uk/tb-line/middle-ages/eastern-europe/
TB-181   Mounted command (15)   £5.50
TB-182   Heavy knights with lance (15)    £5.50
TB-183   Light cavalry (15)    £5.50
TB-184   Heavy infantry (30)    £5.50
TB-185   Knights on foot (30)    £5.50
TB-186   Armed peasants (30)    £5.50
TB-187   Peasant archers (30)    £5.50
(Packs contain 15 cavalry or 30 infantry)

And the pics:

The next TB Line range to come online with be the Middle Age Islamics, so keep an eye out for those!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Great to see these launched and perfect for the Baltic Crusades :)

pierre the shy

Quote from: Steve J on 05 October 2018, 09:40:02 PM
Great to see these launched and perfect for the Baltic Crusades :)

They do look rather nice don't they?  thumbing through DBA 3 army lists......but just looking of course  O:-)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Genom

petercooman

Quote from: pierre the shy on 05 October 2018, 09:51:19 PM
They do look rather nice don't they?  thumbing through DBA 3 army lists......but just looking of course  O:-)

Aren't we all 'just looking' all the time  ?  :P

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Genom on 05 October 2018, 10:48:55 PM
Is that all of the Middle Eastern Cavalry?

No there are separate Islamic troop types (Pic below), these are Eastern European in this release

paulr

Quote from: pierre the shy on 05 October 2018, 09:51:19 PM

A similar thought also occurred to me, I've been too busy painting to get the lists out O:-) O:-)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Genom

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 06 October 2018, 01:56:38 AM
No there are separate Islamic troop types (Pic below), these are Eastern European in this release

Darn, I went back to the Original Post and it's the Islamic range I'm waiting on. :(

Leon

Quote from: Genom on 06 October 2018, 11:52:34 AM
Darn, I went back to the Original Post and it's the Islamic range I'm waiting on. :(

Those are next in the queue, there's quite a bit of work needed to get them cleaned up for the new moulds, but we should be good to go by the end of the month hopefully.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Jim Ando

Love them.

Haven't a clue about eastern europe warfare but im tempted.

Jim.

Noktu

Leon

Quote from: Noktu on 05 November 2018, 09:03:37 AM
Leon! Any ETA on the TB line teutonics? :)

Teutonics are going to be after the Islamics so we'd be looking at December at the earliest, maybe January.  There's quite a bit of work required for these next two ranges and I've not been able to get time to do them with all of the Kickstarter / Not-Kickstarter / BKC-IV / Battleground stuff going on at the moment.