Loads of new Dugouts released!

Started by Leon, 14 December 2017, 12:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Once again John at Ironclad has been churning out some more cracking models for us, with 6 new types of dugout now available!  These are all around 50-60mm wide and 35-40mm deep, and each will hold a 30mm wide base.  And at only £3.00 for a pair, they're excellent value as well.

Scenic Items
Emplacements - https://pendraken.co.uk/scenic-items-terrain/emplacements/
SCN-EMP4       Dugout, type 1 (x2)                    £3.00
SCN-EMP5       Dugout, type 2 (x2)                    £3.00
SCN-EMP6       Dugout with tree branches (x2)     £3.00
SCN-EMP7       Dugout with stones (x2)               £3.00
SCN-EMP8       Dugout with wooden board internal (x2) £3.00
SCN-EMP9       Dugout with wooden log internal (x2)    £3.00

SCN-EMP4 - Dugout, type 1

SCN-EMP5 - Dugout, type 2

SCN-EMP6 - Dugout, with tree branches

SCN-EMP7 - Dugout, with stones

SCN-EMP8 - Dugout, with wooden boards

SCN-EMP9 - Dugout, with wooden logs

We hope you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Those look really, really good !

Cheers - Phil

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

DHautpol

Very nice, and well painted too.

Just need to get John to add versions with gabions (yes!) and sandbags and almost every era is catered for.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: DHautpol on 02 January 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Just need to get John to add versions with gabions (yes!) and sandbags and almost every era is catered for.

I'll pass that on and see what we can get done!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ErHo

Quote from: DHautpol on 02 January 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Very nice, and well painted too.

Thats +1 more for the gabions addition!
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

FierceKitty

Thought you mean primitive canoes.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

DHautpol

Now that my LoA project approaches its planned conclusion (15 battalions and 10 cavalry regiments for each side - although ghost expansion plans exist already), my thoughts are turning to terrain.

I'm planning on using items from the Total Battle Miniatures and TimeCast ranges for towns and villages and Pendraken's range of field emplacements.  I was able to examine some of the Pendraken items at COLOURS yesterday and they are really very nice.  However, whilst the emplacements with logs and planks are very useable, LoA screams out for gabions and I was wondering whether there was any encouraging news about 'gabion emplacements' for the near future.

As an aside I noted the photos posted last year of the two and three gun emplacements which look to be of the same high standard and I can see a couple of the three gun versions being pressed into service as redoubts.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I've replied to your new post as well, we are indeed working on gabions, I'll get an update from John and see where they are in the queue.  I'd like to have them by the end of the year but it may just creep into 2019 with the shows and Xmas getting in the way!