Post Apocalyptic Law HOTT Army

Started by Terry37, 19 September 2017, 02:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

I have finished painting and gluing the figures to the bases for my Post Apocalyptic Law army. The vehicles are found under the painting section as "Venturing into the Wasteland", but since the figures are not Pendraken, I feel they belong in this section. The bases are not yet sculpted as that will ahve to wait until I clear out some other projects that have a looming deadline. I'll re-post after the bases have been done. The aim will be to try and capture city streets, sidewalks, etc.

The full army.

Blades and Blade General. The figures are 15 MM Rebel Minis, which worked perfectly for the army I wanted to create.

Rear view.

Shooters.

Warbands - Police Auxiliary.

This is the most ordinary looking of the four post apocalyptic armies I am doing, but the Law Stronghold will be evident of the chaos of the post apocalypse!!! The next three armies should be lots more fun to do actually!

Terry

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Nice to see in coming together so well and all the piece in one photo. Very nice! I'll be interested to see the basing, you are always creative with it. Likewise the stronghold.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

Nice, looking forward to seeing the rest at some point.  :-bd

toxicpixie

Looking really good!

*hums*

I predict a riot, oo, oo, oooo-oooo!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Terry37

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I regret it may be a short while before I get this one fully based and the Stronghold built as this time of year is very busy for me due to running the GBnUIT international tournament (we've already had 2 Legs played - Staines and the Shetlands) and the cowboy action shooting state match. Once those are out of the way - Oct. 7th and 8th for the "workers match" and the and the state match 12th - 14th, and then the Nashville Leg of he GBnUIT on the 21st (but I am busy coordinating all of the Legs since I started the tournament).

However, once that is all out of the way then I am more than ready to get cracking on finishing up some of my post apocalyptic armies. I'll get them posted as soon as I get them done. And also some of my Weird War armies as well. Not to mention my Tsar Paul Russians.

The Law is primarily set up to protect the city from the Creepers (think of war boys and the crazies of I Am Legend), but will also be able to take on hte Road warriors, or even the Survivors should they get out of hand.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Terry37

Here is my proposed Stronghold for my Post Apocalyptic Law army. It is a 6 MM model on a 60 x 80 MM base. I won't have time to actually create it for the next several weeks due the Cowboy Shooting State Champion Match and the GBnUIT Tournament, but am looking forward to starting it soon.

Terry

Steve J

toxicpixie

Seconded - especially those Jersey Barriers!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner