Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19 November 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The last two Warband armies are now available with both the Eldritch Vampires and Samurai Apes released!
243751 Posts in 14788 Topics by 2064 Members
Latest Member: William W
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  New Releases
| | |-+  Napoleonic Prussian additions!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Napoleonic Prussian additions!  (Read 788 times)
Leon
Field Marshal

« on: 13 September 2017, 10:37:03 PM »

We had some extra Prussian sculpts done earlier this year for one of Napoleonic customers (yep, that chap with the 40,000 figure games!) so we've got some photos of them taken and added them to the website.  

Napoleonic
Prussian
NPR18    Grenadiers, march attack (16)    2.65
NPR19    Grenadier mounted officer (5)    1.65
NPR20    Cuirassiers (15)    4.95

And the pics:

NPR18 - Grenadiers, march attack

NPR19 - Grenadier mounted officer

NPR20 - Cuirassiers

That's the releases all done for a short while, we'll have some more ready at the end of the month with some new League of Augsburg / WSS additions.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
mad lemmey
Field Marshal

« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2017, 11:14:20 PM »

Oh hello!
They are rather splendid. Good work all.

Is it time I had a signature? Everyone else does.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Norm
Major

« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2017, 11:40:12 PM »

They are really tasty.
Womble67
Brigadier

« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2017, 12:22:41 AM »

Very nice indeed

Take care

Andy

Techno
Field Marshal

« Reply #4 on: 14 September 2017, 07:00:46 AM »

Cool

Cheers - Phil

FSN IS an oik...I wonder when he'll change his signature again . :-)
Techno....AND STILL.....The most picked on member of the forum since 2011
Chad
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: 14 September 2017, 11:42:19 AM »

Nice figures, but as I pointed out when the greens were shown, according to my information plumes were not worn on campaign. As far as I know only Russian grenadiers wore them on campaign.
RoyWilliamson
Brigadier

« Reply #6 on: 14 September 2017, 12:01:57 PM »

looking nice.  Smiley

Blog & Forum Guy for Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot
Leon
Field Marshal

« Reply #7 on: 14 September 2017, 01:10:43 PM »

Nice figures, but as I pointed out when the greens were shown, according to my information plumes were not worn on campaign. As far as I know only Russian grenadiers wore them on campaign.

I think that must have been the Guard greens as we've never previewed these as far as I can remember?  I've always wondered about dress vs. campaign for sculpting, do folks prefer having the plumes on figures like these so there's something distinctive when they're on the table?  Take the plumes off and give them shako covers and they're no different to the line?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
RoyWilliamson
Brigadier

« Reply #8 on: 14 September 2017, 01:50:15 PM »

do folks prefer having the plumes on figures like these so there's something distinctive when they're on the table? 

that would be my preference.

Blog & Forum Guy for Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot
Steve J
Lieutenant General

« Reply #9 on: 14 September 2017, 03:43:58 PM »

Great figures Cool

MAgamer
Cadet

« Reply #10 on: 14 September 2017, 06:51:47 PM »

Stunning! Great work!
paulr
Lieutenant General

« Reply #11 on: 14 September 2017, 08:45:30 PM »

I think that must have been the Guard greens as we've never previewed these as far as I can remember?  I've always wondered about dress vs. campaign for sculpting, do folks prefer having the plumes on figures like these so there's something distinctive when they're on the table?  Take the plumes off and give them shako covers and they're no different to the line?

I prefer distinctive

I've read a couple of accounts of soldiers preparing for battle the next day and they made a point of sorting their uniforms out and trying to look their best Undecided
John Cook
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: 24 October 2017, 03:41:15 AM »

Correct.  All Prussian infantry wore shako covers on campaign, including the Guard and Grenadiers.  You see them in all their finery though, in contemporary plates done in Paris during the occupation by Genty and similar artists. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: