ECW Scots crews, late WWII Brits and some horses!

Started by Leon, 23 July 2017, 08:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've had another batch of sculpts through from one of the sculptors with a mixed bag of items this month.  First up we've got the ECW Scottish artillery crews to go with the English ones we had done last month.  Next up Dave had wanted some later style WWII British sculpts, so we've got three foot and an officer pose as well.  And finally, we've had a trio of bare horses done to go in our Animals range.

ECW Scottish artillery crew:

WWII Late British:

Bare horses x 3:

With these odds out of the way, we'll be starting on the Indian Mutiny range next.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Great work and the Indian Mutiny is tempting...

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sandinista

Has there been details on the Indian Mutiny range that I've missed?

Cheers
Ian

mollinary

I cannot we the photos in the original post. Anyone else having the same problem? It is the Scots gun crews I am interested in?
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 24 August 2018, 12:32:43 PM
I cannot we the photos in the original post. Anyone else having the same problem? It is the Scots gun crews I am interested in?

It would appear that Facebook image links expire after a period of time...  >:(  I've reinserted them now so the pics should be back.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

And for me, thanks Leon.  Order placed and paid for! 
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!