Last batch of 1849-66 Italians!

Started by Leon, 21 May 2017, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've had the remaining sculpts through for our upcoming range of Italians for the Risorgimento period.  We're just waiting on the artillery pieces to arrive and then we'll be getting these into the moulding queue.

Garibaldini:

Carabinieri Reali:

Dragoons:

Cavalleggeri (Early with lance):

Cavalleggeri (Later with sword/pistol, same command as above):

Command (Officer / General / Garibaldi):

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Leman

Very nice indeed and I can see those Garibaldini turning up in Dijon 1870.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Shedman

Techno

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

streetgang

Has this range been released yet? Looking forward to adding to my Risorgimento project!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: streetgang on 28 August 2017, 03:13:22 PM
Has this range been released yet? Looking forward to adding to my Risorgimento project!

Nope, not yet, we've not received the artillery pieces for it yet so haven't moved to the master mould stage.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!