Blitzkrieg Commander III at the printers!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Exactly what it says above!  The finished files have all gone off to the printers, so everything is on course for our planned release at the Salute show on 22nd April.  Barring any unforeseen random issue with the files, we should get confirmation back from the printers that everything is OK early next week and we'll then have a confirmed date for delivery of the printed books.

We will be taking pre-orders for BKCIII, but we'll put up information about that once everything is confirmed by the printers.

Not long now folks...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

kustenjaeger

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Fenton

When are we going to find out about the price?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

old smokie

Great news  :-bd, whats the price going to be ?

Itinerant Hobbyist

Yes!

I can't  remember if this has been said anywhere - will pdfs be available to purchase?

Leon

The rules will be available as a hardcopy through us and then pdf's through Wargame Vault.

Quote from: Fenton on 25 March 2017, 04:03:10 PM
When are we going to find out about the price?

Quote from: old smokie on 25 March 2017, 08:30:25 PM
Great news, whats the price going to be?

We're waiting on the final printing costs before deciding that, but I suppose a question is 'What would people expect to pay?'  It's a softback, 176 page book in full colour, containing all of the rules, 49 army lists, 15 scenarios, QRS sheet, etc.  Everything for gaming the whole of WWII in one book.

Other WWII sets on the market would be Bolt Action (£30 + army books at £15 each?), Chain of Command (£22), Battlegroup (£20 + army books @ £30 each), Spearhead (£28), etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kiwidave

From memory BKC and BKC2 were £20, but that was a while ago, so £25-30 would be reasonable

Steve J

Yep, the last one was £20 IIRC. So today I would have thought £25 sounds reasonable plus P&P.

Womble67

Fantastic news ill definitely be buying a copy

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Kiwidave on 26 March 2017, 06:48:52 AM
From memory BKC and BKC2 were £20, but that was a while ago, so £25-30 would be reasonable

Quote from: Steve J on 26 March 2017, 07:52:46 AM
Yep, the last one was £20 IIRC. So today I would have thought £25 sounds reasonable plus P&P.

I was thinking about the £25 mark, maybe with a pre-order deal for the launch.