Warband Dragonmen and Dark Elves released!

Started by Leon, 30 December 2016, 10:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

It's been a while since our last new Warband range, so we've got a double-header to make up for it!  

First up we've got the brand new Dragonmen covering everything from men-at-arms to knights to dragons of course.  These are all brand new sculpts (hence the longer timescales to get them ready) but they're certainly worth the wait as Techno has done a cracking job on them.

Secondly we've got our new Dark Elves as well, with new warriors, raptor-riders and witches ready to take to the table.  

As with all of our Warband ranges, each pack contains all different sculpts, so that's 25 different figures in the foot packs and 12 different poses in the cavalry.

Dragonmen - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Warband-Fantasy-NEW-c36/Dragonmen-sc354/
FAN-DME1   25 x Men-at-Arms   £4.95
FAN-DME2   25 x Archers   £4.95
FAN-DME3   12 x Knights   £4.95
FAN-DME4   5-man Baron Group   £2.50
FAN-DME5   5 x Wizard Priests   £1.65
FAN-DME6   25 x Archers-at-Arms   £4.95
FAN-DME7   25 x Crossbowmen   £4.95
FAN-DME8   25 x Handgunners   £4.95
FAN-DME9   25 x Foot Knights   £4.95
FAN-DME10   3 x Cannons with crew   £4.95
FAN-DME11   2 x Dragons with Knights   £4.95
FAN-DME12   25 x Peasants   £4.95
(packs are £4.95 each, command/wizards are £1.65)

Army Pack: Contains 3 packs of Men-at-Arms and 1 pack each of Archers, Knights, Barons, Wizard Priests and Cannons, plus 8 x MDF bases.  Priced at £30.00

Dark Elves - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Warband-Fantasy-NEW-c36/Dark-Elves-sc355/
FAN-DEL1   25 x Warriors   £4.95
FAN-DEL2   25 x Crossbowmen   £4.95
FAN-DEL3   12 x Raptor-Riders   £4.95
FAN-DEL4   5-man Command Group   £1.65
FAN-DEL5   5 x Warlocks   £1.65
FAN-DEL6   12 x Witches   £2.50
(packs are £4.95 each, command/warlocks are £1.65)

Army Pack: Contains 3 packs of Warriors, 2 packs of Witches and 1 pack each of Archers, Raptor-Riders, Chieftains and Warlocks, plus 8 x MDF bases.  Priced at £30.00

And some pics of them all!

Dragonmen:

Dark Elves:

We're not quite done for 2016 yet, so keep an eye out for a few more releases coming on New Year's Eve!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

You know, some of those may actually be quite useful!

Hope you're enjoying your "break"!

Break (n) a pause in work or during an activity or event.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 30 December 2016, 10:51:25 PM
Hope you're enjoying your "break"!

Unfortunately not, the youngest brought me a bug back from school before Christmas, so I've been out of action for about a fortnight now.  I've managed to get some of these releases sorted out, but not much else.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Are the Dragonmen Fantasy proportion or can they mix in with hystericals?

Holidays are times to come down with illnesses we don't have time for during the working year.

Cheers, get better soon.

GrumpyOldMan

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Superb job on those, oh... definitely on the 'to buy' list!
Dark Elves, yum. Techno, great job on the witches, much more realistic!
Dragon knights, ohhhhh....
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Those Dragon Men are great and perfect for some Imagi-Nations forces 8)

PB

Nothing here that fits into my immediate project plans (loose concept at best), but I do fancy painting some Dragonmen. Great stuff.

Nosher

What big choppers they have,,,,,,  :D

On my to buy list at some stage in 2016 ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 31 December 2016, 12:24:54 AM
Hello

They were done on 'fantasy' dollies, Grumps..So they are taller than 'historicals'.
You could ask Leon to pop a sample one in with your next order, so you can have a good 'compare ??

Cheers - Phil

fsn

Quote from: Leon on 30 December 2016, 10:56:37 PM
I've managed to get some of these releases sorted out, but not much else.

So not having a break at all?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

He's not the only one.  X_X

And the MIL just gets worse and worse !

Cheers - Phil

Bodvoc

Both ranges look great, I need to re-write my 2017 painting list already :)
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Leon

31 December 2016, 04:43:05 PM #13 Last Edit: 31 December 2016, 04:44:55 PM by Leon
Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 31 December 2016, 12:24:54 AM

As Phil says above, these are bigger than the historicals so they wouldn't match up too well in the same unit.  The new cavalry are a lot chunkier than their historical counterparts.

Quote from: fsn on 31 December 2016, 10:05:37 AM
So not having a break at all?

Nope!  I lost a week before we 'officially' finished work, so it was a bit chaotic getting those last few orders sent out before Christmas, and then I've been sleeping mostly since then.  

fred.

Liking the dragon men knights, both foot and mounted - very heroic. The flying dragons look cool too.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts