Polish WW2 armoured train

Started by Orcs, 11 September 2016, 12:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

I seem to remember there was some discussion on this and a comment from Dave to Martin telling him "to put it on the list".

Just wondering how far up the list this has got?

So I do not waste too much of Dave or Leon's time I am happy for an answer via the multi-choice answers below.

a:  Its nearly finished and will be released this year.
b: We hope to have a pre-production one to look at for Salute 2017
c: Its on Martins list to make in 2017
d: We have considered it and only Geeks like you and FSN will buy one, so its not viable
e: If your lucky your future grandchildren may buy you one for Christmas. 202X
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fsn

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 11 September 2016, 12:01:20 PM
d: We have considered it and only Geeks like you and FSN will buy one, so its not viable

That's true. TKs on a train!

Excellent!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

I am certainly considering the Boer War one for early WWI.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Not sure on that one, I'll have to check with Dave/Mart.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

We are sorry Leon, but that option was not on the list, please resubmit and try again... ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Ok then, I'll go with:

c: Its on Martins list to make in 2017 - maybe...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Sounds like punishment jankers for a recalcitrant Soviet soldier. You really don't want to cross the commissar.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Wulf

Having now gotten hold of a few N gauge choo choos, including a couple of armoured bits, I have to say they are WAY WAY bigger than tanks...  Even the Maus or the T-35 in 1:144 are dwarfed by a decent sized loco.