New Warband Barbarians now available!

Started by Leon, 24 May 2015, 12:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

After a bit of a delay after the big run of shows recently, we're very happy to now be able to release our new Warband Barbarians!  Techno has done an excellent job on these, and as with the Goblins and Hill Dwarves, you're getting complete variety across all of the packs, with no too figures being identical.  Alongside that, we've got revamped Mammoths, Catapults and Icarusi (the last of which we haven't got a pic of yet!)

Following on quickly from these will be the next batch of Monsters, including Scorpions, Spiders and Bats, and then we'll be raising the Undead!

Barbarians - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Warband-Fantasy-NEW-c36/Barbarians-sc328/
FAN-BAR1 - 25 x Warriors
FAN-BAR2 - 25 x Archers
FAN-BAR3 - 12 x Bison Riders
FAN-BAR4 - 5-man Command Group
FAN-BAR5 - 4 x Shamans with runestone
FAN-BAR6 - 25 x Berserkers
FAN-BAR7 - 2 x Catapults with crews
FAN-BAR8 - 2 x War Mammoths with crew
FAN-BAR9 - 12 x Icarusi (6 standing, 6 in flight)
(packs are £4.50 each, command/shamans are £1.50)

Army Pack: Contains 3 packs of Warriors, and 1 pack each of Archers, Bison Riders, Command, Shamans and Catapults, plus 8 x MDF bases.  Priced at £27.00

And some pics:

Keep your eyes out for more Warband releases coming soon!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yup, looking fab Phil and Leon.
I can see an army pack order for those to bulk out my existing army! :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Some of those are perfect for Dux Bellorum. Great work once again :).

Steeleye

Apart from all the archers being left handed these look great and one day when I have some money I'll buy some!

Bodvoc

Fantastic work, even though I have a barbarian army I will have to add some of these new figures to it.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Subedai

Excellent looking chaps, especially the guitar playing shaman (second from left).  :)
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Steve J

The bison riders are left handed too.

WeeWars

Fantastic stuff! Perfect for besieging the battlements of Helm's Deep, I'd say.  :D
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Steeleye on 24 May 2015, 08:21:41 AM
Apart from all the archers being left handed

Quote from: Steve J on 24 May 2015, 12:07:26 PM
The bison riders are left handed too.

Well, that's sinister.....

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan
(Did you see what I did there....!!)

Ithoriel

Quote from: Subedai on 24 May 2015, 10:45:15 AM
Excellent looking chaps, especially the guitar playing shaman (second from left).  :)

Having just seen Mad Max he definitely needs to be wielding a combination guitar/ flamethower :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Subedai on 24 May 2015, 10:45:15 AM

I have been told on good authority that it is actually a "self sculpt" of when  Techno was in a  Rock Band with Noahs Sons! 

Apparently they had a hits with "After the rain has fallen" and "Catch the Rainbow"

(I am going to be in so much Trouble :))

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Steve J

QuoteWell, that's sinister.....

Very good Grumpy :D.

Techno

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 25 May 2015, 06:21:22 AM
(I am going to be in so much Trouble :))

Yes.... You are. :P

I dunno.....You spend ages looking through your 'toy soldiers' folder to find a pic that someone else has misplaced, to help them out.....and then a few hours later, this is how they repay you. ....Harrruuuumph !  :-*
"It's a Bank Holiday weekend.....Got nothing better to do.....Let's all pick on Phil."  :P

(Do you know ?....I hadn't noticed the original sculptor had made those particular figures left handed. I just looked at them and went "Oh bother".....Look at all those bows I've got to replace....)

Now....Leave me alone !  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno