What We're Working On 2015!

Started by Leon, 18 January 2015, 10:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

18 January 2015, 10:59:15 PM Last Edit: 18 January 2015, 11:00:56 PM by Leon
It's about time we updated this for everyone, so here's the new updated list for 2015, showing what we'll be getting designed over the next 12 months or so.  We'll be working hard this year to get everything released and onto your tables a lot quicker as well!

What We're Working On - January 2015

Squishy
1. Napoleonics - French Guard being done at the moment, followed by some more Prussians and then onto the Dutch-Belgians.
2. WW1 - A few additions here and there as we work our way through the centenary.

Phil (Techno)
1. Fantasy! - More information coming on this soon, so keep an eye out for it...
2. Ancients - The revamp was put to one side temporarily as we got this Fantasy stuff done, so we'll be coming back to the Ancients soon with the Dacians, Greeks and Persians coming next.

Mart678
1. Vehicles - We've put up a full list here of what Martin will be working on over the coming year: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11175.0.html

Steve Cox
1. Vehicles - Mainly post-war Sherman conversions, additions for the Arab-Israeli war.

Clibinarium
1. League of Augsburg - More!

The previous 'Working On' lists can be found here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2583.0.html

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Maenoferren

Can you get everyone to hang on a bit...I have major amounts of medievals to paint up :D. Need to finish a project at a time....Greeks and Persians next methinks....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

fsn

Oh good. More LoA. I thought the Brunswick Camel Corps was under-represented.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Which Persaians, Sassanians and Acmenids both need several more figures. In particular commanders for both - and Elephants for the Sassanians.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Safavids! Come on, the Turks spent a lot of time fighting them!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

will be keeping my eye on the WWI additions, but this is now mainly confined to the Eastern Front in 10mm. Developing on this into Russian Civil War and Russo-Polish War
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

jambo1

fred.

Quote1. Fantasy! - More information coming on this soon, so keep an eye out for it...

looking forward to seeing what might be included in this teaser!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

petercooman

What happened to the "weird wwII/1946" that has it's own section reserved in the catalogue?

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 23 January 2015, 07:09:47 PM
What happened to the "weird wwII/1946" that has it's own section reserved in the catalogue?

It got put on the back burner unfortunately, which was a shame.  We've got some walkers, some infantry, the Maus & Ratte, etc all here, they just need getting into production moulds really.  The two big tanks are with the resin caster and we're hoping to have those back with us around Salute time I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Mako

Sounds good.  Very happy to see there is an extensive list of Modern vehicles in the queue.

MIA though, are Modern (post-WWII, so from the 1950s - 1980s) Soviet infantry, which obviously will be needed, and could be put to use with some of the early Cold War vehicles you have released already, e.g. your BTR-50s, and OT-62s, plus PT-76s, T-54s and T-55s, amongst others..

If pressed, we can field US Vietnam era troops, and British/Argentine troops against them, since they'll work for their respective nations, and in some cases, for others as well, e.g. Argentines could be late 1950s era West Germans for several years, and perhaps could serve as Danish troops too, at least until more suitable troops can be produced.

So, hopefully, someone can find the time in the near future to sculpt up at least a few poses to permit us to field some Russian/Warsaw Pact squads.

At a minimum, the following poses would be very useful:  standing/firing AK-47, kneeling/firing AK-47, kneeling/firing RPG-7, advancing with AK-47, prone/firing AK-47, prone/firing LMG, advancing with LMG, and standing/firing SA-7 MANPAD SAM.  Of course, a leader figure, and advancing with RPG-7 would be nice, as well, in addition to other troops too: mortar crew firing and mortar, automatic grenade launcher firing, and casualty figures.

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 23 January 2015, 07:18:37 PM
It got put on the back burner unfortunately, which was a shame.  We've got some walkers, some infantry, the Maus & Ratte, etc all here, they just need getting into production moulds really.  The two big tanks are with the resin caster and we're hoping to have those back with us around Salute time I think.

Infantry? enlighten us  =P~ =P~ =P~

getagrip

Looking forward to seeing the fantasy stuff develop, especially if they have the same range of poses as the gobbos and dwarfs ;)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Sandinista

Probably a silly question, but any time scale on Clib's work?