Xmas Order Deadlines!

Started by Leon, 14 November 2014, 02:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Christmas will be upon us very soon, so it's time to get your Xmas orders sent in so that we can get them all cast up and shipped out!  Then your shiny goodies can be passed onto your missus/offspring/cat, for them to lovingly wrap and chuck under your festive flora of choice...

So, if anyone is wanting any 10mm goodness to be waiting in their stockings this year, you will need to get your orders into us before:

Pendraken
Ordering Deadline
UK
Tues 9th Dec
Europe
Wed 3rd Dec
USA/Canada
Mon 1st Dec
Rest of the World
Tues 25th Nov

Don't forget, if you don't get your order in before these dates, then we cannot guarantee that it will be there in time for Christmas morning, so get them in as soon as possible!

8)

And just for info, if you're sending any packages yourself, these are the Royal Mail's official posting deadlines, NOT to be confused with our own deadlines above!   #-o

Royal Mail
Posting Deadline

UK 1st class
Fri 20th Dec

Western Europe
Sat 13th Dec

Eastern Europe
Mon 8th Dec

Canada
Tues 9th Dec

USA
Fri 12th Dec

Rest of the World
Wed 3rd / Thurs 4th Dec

More info on the Royal Mail website here: http://www.royalmail.com/greetings

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

I'd like some nice new 2014 10mm Napoleonic goodness in my stocking.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'd like Kylie in her stockings...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

WeeWars

I don't mind if she's wearing them or not.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

Ian, Wot no wrapping on your Xmas presents? - Kilroy :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Slows down the fun bit - playing with them. (And the interpretation of that is up to you  :D)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Last call for any USA/Canada orders, make sure they're with us before midnight tonight (Monday)!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Just a reminder, all European customers will need to have their Xmas orders sent in before midnight on Wednesday please!

8)

Maenoferren

I hope my good lady has chosen my prezzie for me :)
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Last call for UK orders please!  Any orders received after today won't be guaranteed for Xmas delivery!

Orcs

Quote from: Maenoferren on 02 December 2014, 09:57:39 PM
I hope my good lady has chosen my prezzie for me :)

Yes, she has ordered a new set of curtains for your lounge, the emulsion for the walls and ceiling and a couple of rollers for you to use with the emulsion. :D 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Maenoferren

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 09 December 2014, 04:37:39 PM
Yes, she has ordered a new set of curtains for your lounge, the emulsion for the walls and ceiling and a couple of rollers for you to use with the emulsion. :D 
Poop you have spoiled my surprise.... I will have to try really hard and look like I didn't know on Christmas morning now. >:(
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Orcs

Quote from: Maenoferren on 09 December 2014, 07:49:33 PM
Poop you have spoiled my surprise.... I will have to try really hard and look like I didn't know on Christmas morning now. >:(

Sorry!  Now you know what your doing on Boxing day and the weekend after christmas as well.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson