New painted buildings from Escenografia Epsilon!

Started by Leon, 11 November 2014, 02:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

These have been previewed on the Forum previously, but our first batch of stock has now arrived and these are available on the website!

As with Escenografia Epsilon's other products, these come pre-painted to a good standard and are ready to go straight onto your table.  And if you need anything else to tempt you in, they're also a fantastic price!

EPS-NOR01 - Normandy farm set - £9.95

EPS-ACW01 - American Civil War barn set - £9.95

These can be found in the Epsilon section of our website, along with their other excellent products: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Escenografia-Epsilon-buildings-c34/ and we'll have them with us on our show stand, so pop by and have a look in person.

More info on Escenografia Epsilon can be found on their website: http://www.escenografia-epsilon.com/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I've just bought the Japanese versions, they are very good d gents.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

the american civil war buildings are very tempting indeed.

take care

andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

epsilonws

here are the work in progress photos
The first is a Caen Street for iiww
The other three buildings will be a fantasy pack: rare imperail houses

epsilonws

Hi,

I push the photos for the first reference for Medieval Fantasy range.

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leman

The Fantasy ones look as though they might well suit anywhere from NE France through to Bohemia.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner