South American Pacific war figures?

Started by lekw, 31 July 2010, 07:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lekw

Anyone have pictures of this range? Would love to see some of the figures?

lekw

Okay perhaps I did not ask nicely, probably rood to ask without contributing as well.  I tried to attach some pictures to this post but it says the files are to large, I do have some photos on my blog:

http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/

World War 1
http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-11-25T09%3A21%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

Franco Prussian French

http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-07-16T20%3A18%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

I guess I will have to just buy a few of the Pacific War figures and take a look unless anyone else can give me idea first as to how these look?

Leon

With the new releases, and getting the prices sorted, I haven't had chance to get you any pics yet.  I've got some display figures at work, so I'll get you a pic of those in the next couple of days.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quoteanyone else can give me idea first as to how these look?

They look lovely - if that helps?!  ;D

lekw

Im sure they look great, was just curious to see some pictures?

Jagger

Doesn't the Pendraken flicker account have some photos of painted South American figures?  You can access their flicker site from the main Pendraken site.  I know I have seen some painted SA figures somewhere.  And they did look good. 

Leon

Quote from: Jagger on 03 August 2010, 02:31:00 AM
Doesn't the Pendraken flicker account have some photos of painted South American figures?  You can access their flicker site from the main Pendraken site.  I know I have seen some painted SA figures somewhere.  And they did look good. 

You're right!  I was thinking we had some somewhere, and I found one in the Salute Show Report.  It's not the best pic, but I'll get some more taken for you.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lekw

Thanks for the picture very nice!!! I did look at the flixer page but did not find any other pictures of the range.

Leon

Quote from: lekw on 04 August 2010, 02:49:52 AM
Thanks for the picture very nice!!! I did look at the flixer page but did not find any other pictures of the range.

I think there's some more in the same display case, so I'll get some more taken.

lekw

thank you so much would love to see more pictures.

Leon

Right then, I've taken some more pics of the display figures we have:

Sean Clark

If there is one subject upon which I now positively nothing in this world it is the wars in the South American Pacific.

But the figures are nice.

They almost look like they could do for French in the Maximillian Adventure

I suspect this is the most comprehensive range for this period anywhere in the world  :P

Nice work on the bases too (by Nik I presume!)

Sean

God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Leon

Yep, all painted by Nik.

The figures themselves are mainly converted ACW figures and, as you say, can easily be used for Maximilian.  I've got some lists of which figures can be used for this if anyone ever needs them.

lekw

Thank you so much more pictures then I could have asked for!!! A lot of color in those uniforms. I am going to place an order for some of these figures as well as some of the Indo-China French.

P.S.
Do you have any pictures of the French Indo China figures? Thanks again.

Leon

Quote from: lekw on 10 August 2010, 05:52:52 PM
Do you have any pictures of the French Indo China figures? Thanks again.

Not to hand, I'll see if I can get some taken.  I think Nik might have some though...   ;)