Brand New TOP 10 Requests for 2014!

Started by Leon, 28 June 2014, 03:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

28 June 2014, 03:09:22 AM Last Edit: 29 June 2014, 12:20:28 AM by Leon
It's about time we updated the Top 10 Request Lists, so here they are!  

A couple of big changes from last time include us ticking off the Mongols (previously 3rd most requested range) which were produced using our Non-Kickstarter method and are now available here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Medieval-c11/Mongols-sc304/

On the individual items side, with our revamp of the Sci-Fi ranges, we've also knocked off the No.1 requested item by adding the Zombies for all the Walking Dead fans.  Lower down were the Celtiberian Warband and the Humber LRC, which have been sculpted and will be available in the not-too-distant future!

Top 10 Ranges:

1.   Indian Mutiny
2.   1920's/1930's Gangsters
3.   Yom Kippur - NEW ENTRY!
4.   Picts
5.   Modern UK - NEW ENTRY!
6.   Aztecs
7.   War of 1812
8.   Modern US - NEW ENTRY!
9.   Fantasy Bears
10. Napoleonic Wars in India

There's some interesting new entries this time around with the biggest jump being the appearance of the Yom Kippur range at No.2.  Along with the entry of the Modern UK and US ranges, hopefully this is a result of our slowly expanding range of modern vehicles and shows there's definite interest in this period.  No.4 on this list will be taken care of very soon, with one of our most active Forum members working with Techno to put a range together.  We're hoping to finally get started on those bears soon as well...

And, Top 10 Items:

1.   Werewolves
2.   Extra Commando's - NEW ENTRY!
3.   19th C. Bersaglieri & Garibaldini
4.   Dark Age civilians
5.   Nap French ADC's - NEW ENTRY!
6.   WWII Italian artillery
7.   SYW Ottoman's
8.   AWI Wagons/Carts - NEW ENTRY!
9.   T-35 - NEW ENTRY!
10. WWII Russian 37mm AA

We've got four new entries on this side, with the extra poses of WWII Commando's making a surprise leap into the No.2 spot.  Elsewhere, the Napoleonic French are in need of some ADC's and the AWI fans have been requesting some Wagons & Carts to supply their forces.  Bringing up the rear, the Russian armoured behemoth that was the T-35 just creeps in with a few more votes added since last time.

If anyone would like to compare these new lists to the previous Top 10, it can be found here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6771.0.html

We hope everyone's happy to see continued progress on these requests, and we'll keep plugging away to get them sculpted and available asap!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I didn't fund anything for the Yom Kippur War!!! 
Picts are 4. Hopefully on their way soonish. ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Can we vote against things - Aztecs frinstance ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Bernie

Few hundreds quids worth of purchases if some of these new ranges come off: Yom Kippur, Wars in India. Even have the rules!

fred.

Several of the individual items look of interest to me.  Have the werewolves bitten one of the other entries and turned them into werewolves too (no 1 and 8 )

The ranges perhaps less so, but that might be a good thing as I have mountains of Mongols and WWI to be getting of with.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Hertsblue

Modern infantry, that's what's needed. To compliment all those big, beefy tanks. I need to upgrade from 1/300th!
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Steve J

Still no interest in Poland '39  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  Maybe these will be a suprise release in the near future... :-\ :-SS?

Chad

Bersagliari please. It would also be useful for some Piedmont Light Cavalry and artillery to complete the 1859 range. :D

Chad

Gran76

Warsaw pact infantry please. Just wondered how modern Brit and US infantry? Who would they fight against? Warsaw pact infantry!

Warpact will work as Arab stuff as well.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 28 June 2014, 06:55:26 AM
I didn't fund anything for the Yom Kippur War!!! 
Picts are 4. Hopefully on their way soonish. ;)

My fault, I'd originally put the Gangsters down in the 'Items' list and had to move them over to the 'Ranges' one at the last minute.  I forgot to change that number in the info underneath.

Quote from: fred    12df on 28 June 2014, 09:15:53 AM
Have the werewolves bitten one of the other entries and turned them into werewolves too (no 1 and 8 )

It would appear so!  I've updated the list, with the Russian 37mm AA sneaking into the vacated 10th place.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

Would a Napoleonic Wars in India range include any French?
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Picts, C19th Italians and SYW Ottomans will certainly dent my bank balance.   :) :) :)
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner